Join the Ecotourism World Team as an Intern!
Ecotourism World is looking for students who are eager to do their part to encourage sustainable travel for travellers around the world.
We are keen on helping you have skill-building work experiences.
As an intern, you will learn a lot about ecotourism and sustainable tourism in the world, how it is applied in tourism nowadays,
including sustainable practices on accommodations, tour operators and destinations.
Ecotourism World offers flexible, non-paid internships for students and early graduates in the area of content creation,
marketing and business development.
- – All internships are remote, so you can join from anywhere in the world.
- Intern duties and responsibilities
- – Find interesting stories and news related with ecotourism or sustainable tourism
- – Create contents of the website (SEO)
- – Create Newsletter with Mailchimp
- – Manage social media accounts and create strategy (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- – Market research and find potential partners
- – Communicate with accommodations and tour companies around the world
- Requirements and qualifications
- – University students or Post-graduate students
- – Preferably native speaker of English, Spanish or Japanese
- Benefits of the internship
- – Build business relationship
- – Business email skills
- – Build communication and presentation skills
- – Build online marketing skills
- – Work in an international environment
- – Fun and friendly workplace culture
- – Work 100% remotely (you need reliable internet)
- Schedule and duration
- – Full time minimum 5 months (Part-time opportunity also negotiable)
- – Starting timing can be flexible
Send us your CV along with answers to the following questions:
- – Why do you think you are suitable for this internship?
- – What do you like about Ecotourism World the most and what would you improve?
- – Tell us briefly about any news or project in tourism that inspired you recently.
- – From the travelers point of view, how is sustainable travel going to be in the future?
- – When would you like to start, what’s your desired duration and how many hours per week are you ready to devote?
- – Where did you hear about this opportunity?
If you are interested in the opportunity, send us a message at info(@)ecotourism-world.com with your CV and a motivational letter. Applications must be sent at least 1 months before your internship begins.
We look forward to hearing from you!